Thursday 30 May 2019

Cat

Hi guys

Back again with my second post for the challenge over on CSI  https://csichallenge.blogspot.com/ who ran in conjunction with https://tell-us-story.blogspot.com/ and used their sketch to solve the case file

I love this sketch,for CASE FILE:282,  as soon as i saw it I knew what photo's i wanted to use, although i have used them a few times now
Our Grandson with our cat Lady and some of her 12 kittens all of which survived and found good homes .( second litter) Sadly Lady passed away a few years ago at the ripe old aged of 13
I use the cats in the photo for my inspiration and the colours in the case file



MY INTERPRETATION:











PRODUCTS USED:

To create a 9" circle I have used  Marvy Markers in Vermilion and Tropical
Versa Mark ink in Cinnamon and Orange
Kaisercraft Stamp "Paw fect"
Orange card stock photo mats. 4.25" x 3.75"
3 photos 4" x 3.50"
Brad and gold ribbon from my Stash
Kaisercraft "Cats and Dogs" Collectables
Apple Blossom Ornate Window Dye set


No comments:

Post a Comment