Sunday 17 January 2021

Mad Hatter Tea Party. LM #531 Design Team Project

 Evening All


Today hasn't been as hot as yesterday, thank heavens. Its been a mild 26 degrees with rain overnight.

The theme for this month's Challenge for Lasting Memories is "Wheel of Fortune" our spin brought us to "Best Seller" Create a layout with a connection to a Book.

I have used photo's of our Granddaughter's 9th Birthday Party when her mother gave her a Mad Hatter's Tea party as her favourite book at that time was "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" by Lewis Carroll. 

I hope you like it, and it gives you some inspiration to join this weeks challenge over at 

kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com


MY LAYOUT:

 



PRODUCTS USED:


Alice paper designed by Maria Taylor which was free paper in Cardmaking and Paper crafting magazine (I have used this for the Photo mats and the little envelope. 
Base Paper is from Kaisercraft "Miss Match" Collection from 2012
Tea pot buttons from my stash
Craft stickers

I hope you like my interpretation of "Create a layout with a connection to a Book"

HAVE A CRAFT WEEK
KEEP SAFE AND WELL
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY
MAUREEN

No comments:

Post a Comment