Friday 5 March 2021

Sketch 410 Maureen W (AUST)

 Afternoon all

Its been a lovely day, a bit cooler overnight so was much more comfortable to sleep.

I started this card this morning, but was interrupted by an appointment so have come home and finished it before I have a snooze

The card is for the sketch challenge over a Atlantic Heart Sketch Challenge

atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.com

Over the week end I have a few more cards to make a couple of male Birthday cards and a few swap cards. I was asked t make this card and I thought the sketch was ideal for a Monkey card.

I hope you like it. I have raided my scrap box for this card and cut the middle piece using my Scan and Cut



MY CARD:



THE SKETCH:




THANKS FOR STOPPING BY

HAVE A CRAFTY WEEK

MAUREEN

9 comments:

  1. This is so cute - love me some monkeys! Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your monkeys are too cute! Perfect for a birthday card! Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Makes you feel happy! Thanks for sharing with AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How darling! I love the little monkeys who look like they are dreaming about bananas♥ Thank you for sharing with us at AHSC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maureen, I love the images, those monkeys are so cute and bananas are perfect accents. thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge last week. good luck

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG those monkeys are adorable, I love this so much! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! Just adorable! Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute is this! Low your use f the sketch! Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. these monkeys are SO sweet ~ Thanks for joining us at AHSC ~ we sure hope to see you back ~ Denise DT ~ chezmoicreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete