Thursday 21 October 2021

Card sketch # 2 WCMD


Morning all,

Again I thought I completed this challenge  but cannot find the card.  I thought it was another baby card, but alas that order has gone . It was baby girl paper on the table  and I thought I used all the weekly challenges  for them, but cannot find a picture of them all together. 

The challenge is for Sketch n Scrap, World Card Making Day

The photo has not come out into its true colours the brown is actually a rustic green, the same colour as  the green checks. I have used Uniquely Creative Once Upon a Christmas with its traditional green and red checks sadly I have nearly used it all

http://sketchnscrap.blogspot.com/


MY CARD:


THE SKETCH:









THANKS FOR STOPPING BY 
HAVE A CRAFT WEEK 
MAUREEN

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful paper choices for this beautiful card! Thanks for joining the challenge at the Sketch n Scrap site. Dorlene DT SNS

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! I love these papers! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the card sketch Maureen! Your card is so, so pretty - lovin' the poinsettia! Thanks for playing along with us this month at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Christmas card :) Love what you did with the sketch :) Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap
    Tina - DT

    ReplyDelete