Sunday 17 October 2021

LM Designer team Layout #570

 Morning,  

The weekend is nearly over, its Sunday late morning. I have mo idea where this month has disappeared too.  Not much time in my scrap space this week. Heavy rain early in the week and a mountain of appointments.  Thank heavens its the dust of them for a little while.

Today I bring you my reveal on Lasting Memories Design Team preview No: 570

October is all about Designers and this week it is Shimelle Lane. Who has her own product line. Shimelle loves to use Primary Colours (the 5 primary colours are White, Red, Yellow, Blue and Black.) Wuth lots of enamel dots and layering

I scrap liffted one of her pages as do not and could not fine any paper locally.

Its too hard ordering with other parts of Australia closed and overseas not taking orders from Australia due to delivery problems 

I have not written any instructions

Column 1 is 2.5" wide , Column 2: is 2.5" wide and Column 3: us 4":Wide

Why not come and join the fun this month over on the Lasting Memories blog 

https://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com/

MY LAYOUT:



THANKS FOR STOPPING BY 

HAVE A CRAFTY WEEK 

MAUREE

No comments:

Post a Comment