Sunday 23 January 2022

Card sketch 456 Maureen W (AUST)

Morning  all

We woke to a fine sunny morning,  it rained most of yesterday.  I was in my craft space most of the day trying a few fancu card folds.

I need a swap card called a Double Dutch fold. Watched a few U tube videos and tried the base as I went , all seemed to do them larger than Australian Post standard size.. I eventually got the grasp on how to do the base, the layers didn't  matter as I could manage  that . In the end I was very pleased with the outcome  I will add it was to the bottom of this post

This morning I retrieve my Scrap box with the strip's in it and have made this week's card for the challenge ever at Atlantic Hearts sketch challenge No 456

All pieces came from the box and all pieces used  entirely so a few bits gone. 

If I didn't spent enough time watching UTUBE yesterday,I watched more last night video 's on how to use up your scraps. Some great ideas to 

http://atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.com/

MY CARD:




THE SKETCH:




MY DOUBLE DUTCH FOLD CARD:






THANKS FOR STOPPING  BY

HAVE A CRAFTY WEEK 

MAUREEN 

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. Congrats on using up things from your scraps box. I only seem to ever add to the scrap pile. I love the delicate patterned papers you chose. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful soft colors and texture are fabulous. Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and hope you are able to join us again soon!
    Anna, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!
    Thank you for sharing with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
    Patty S, Design Team

    ReplyDelete