Monday 9 April 2018

Born to be Wild

Morning All

This is my take on the Sketch challenge for Mystical Scrapbookers

They have two challenges a month, the first one  i have completed is the Sketch challenge.





I have used Echo Park "My Little Boy" collection

The background is "Bikes and Buses Reverse" I have used a 12x 12 sheet
I have then cut a 4" strip of "Bikes and Buses"
Cut photo mat one 6"x4" and one 4"x4" out of "Journaling Card" Reverse.

I have placed a strip of  "Journaling Card" Reverse at the top and lower end of the 4" strip.

The title is from the sticker sheet and "My Little Boy" is from salvage from "Bikes and Buses Reverse"

Added rick rack braid from my stash over the strip of  "Journalling Card" Reverse at the top and lower end of the 4" strip.

Dye cut date tag from yellow card stock and two love hearts out of white card stock

Added date and gold cord to the date dye cut.

1 comment: