Friday 8 February 2019

Book Week

Morning all 

Just wanted to share a layout i have completed for Kraft +  challenge 


 This month we want you to scrap about books and all things reading. It was hard to make a decision as to what to use for this challenge

I have chosen my granddaughter at Book week in her last year a primary school. Sophie had chosen to go as  "Alex" from Mind craft


Today I decided to share a few more photos as the main photo does not do the page justice. I decide i wanted this page as a book, which in my mind it does not show

MY INTERPRETATION:




SIDE VIEW WHICH SHOWS THE JOURNAL





BOTTOM VIEW:







I have  used

Kraft card stock as my Base
Kaiser craft "Story Book" Collection:-  Books, Pages Book Plate, Borrowed  and Sticker Sheet 
Kaisercraft "Scrap Studio" :- Coarse
Yellow Card stock
Kaisercraft 6" x 6" word stamp
Brilliance Cinnamon ink
Flowers from my stash as Book Mark
Owl Butterfly as my Book Mark to hide the journal
Silver Mirror Board
Unknown dye for corners


No comments:

Post a Comment