Monday 18 February 2019

Mystical Scrapbooks Cyber Crop Week end (Entries)

Morning All


Another weekend has passed us by, Much cooler weekend  overcast today although the weeks is expected to be in the high 30's.Cyber crop weekend for Mystical Scrapbooks
Colour Palette,  Tic Tac Toe and a sketch challenge.

https://mysticalscrapbooks.blogspot.com


Mystical Scrapbooks
I chose  Basically all the colours , Used Kaisercraft "Rose Avenue" :- Wooden Panels Reverse, as base Irreplaceable, Courtyard, Suite, and Patio
I stenciled using Kaisercraft "Weave stencil  with Modeling paste and black paint. (I love the grey effect it produced)

MY INTERPRETATION:







The second one i did was the sketch , I moved away from the Pinks as this month its been all about love and Valentine day


In this One I have used Kaisercraft "Lets Go" :- Fly away Reverse, Road Map, Sight seeing  and  Kaisercraft "Just Landed" :- World map.  the dyes where in a Bundle  pack from Kaisercraft. Red card stock to add some colour

Mystical Scrapbooks


MY INTERPRETATION:






The Final one was the  Tic Tac Toe  Challenge. I did struggle with this one as very Valentine themed.


I ended up going Nuvo drops, Patterned Paper and Die Cut Hearts
I used the last of my "Cottage Rose" collection and the Nuvo drops tended to be a bit tricky to get the size i wanted



Mystical Scrapbooks


MY INTERPRETATION:




 Just going to add the last page i did for the monthly challenge, which was to use Heart, Sequins or Confetti  and Paint or Misting.


This challenge contained to elements in it which i dislike Sequins or Confetti  and Paint or Misting.
I chose to use Sequins and Confetti  and Paint or Misting.  Sequins and Confetti way to tiny for me to see  and well Paint or Misting. Paint, i hate and the misting i took it outside to do and got it all over a white outdoor chair as it was so windy, lucky its water based so came off easily. I use Kaisercraft "Rose Avenue "


MY INTERPRETATION:




1 comment:

  1. Wonderful pages :) Thank you for playing along with us at Mystical Scrapbooks!

    ReplyDelete