Monday 25 February 2019

Weekly Post for the Happy Craft Challenge blog / Cards

Hi Guys

Its my turn on the https://thehappycraftchallenge.blogspot.com.

This last week I  was still catching up on the Birthday Cards for a couple of customers

I am sharing the cards that i created for an 8 year old girl , i have not  glued down the 8  as once the customers has chosen i can  remove the 8 and the cards  can go into my stash for someone else

I have no idea what eight year old's  girls like so have made a couple so  the buyer has some choice

I have two Fairy cards , A Mermaid  z fold card and one with eight Balloons.


A few weeks ago i was in a $2.00 shop and came across a Fairy  Designer paper pack from Pass time Craft. The Designer pack had 8 sheets and two of the same design in all the colours of the rainbow. I also had purchased ages ago or may be it was a challenge win not sure a yellow decoupage Fairy sheet which i have used

The First Fairy  Card is a 5.5" square card
I have cut the bottom right hand side of the yellow paper  to create the base, out of the second sheet i fussy cut another butterfly and fairy to layer onto the card
Dye cut the Happy Birthday out of scraps of yellow and use a flower from my stash . Added Gems




Second Fairy Card

I used a piece of green from the designer pack as my base  6" x 4" card base using it as a tent fold card. Fussy cut more butterflies from the yellow designer paper.  Dye cut another  "Happy Birthday" from scraps of yellow designer paper
Layered all the levels of the fairy to make a decoupage " little yellow fairy" Added to card
Added Gems and the fussy cut butterflies



This is my favourite card


The Third Card is a Z fold Mermaid card  at 4.75" square

I have used Kaisercraft "Mermaid Tales"and Kaisercraft purple card stock. all the pieces were scraps left in my bag. If i was starting from scratch the papers would have been "Ripples"  Reverse and "Deep Sea" Reverse with Collectables and Gems




The Fourth Card Is a  Balloon Card


I have used scraps from my box  in tones of pink, blue and purple
I have dye cut the balloon in the four colours and layered to the base colour of pink
Added  Butterflies
Dye cut circle and flower for placement of the number 8
Add Gems  in top let hand corner
Dye Cut the Words "Have a Wonderful Birthday from scraps of mauve card stock




No comments:

Post a Comment