Friday 22 March 2019

Stick it down guest designer Post March Card sketch


Good Morning All

Last month I won a Guest designer spot for March 's Card sketch.
They loved the the card i created in  January. The card can be found here

https://maudspapercreations.blogspot.com/2019/01/card-sketch-thanks-maureen-wood-aust.html

I accepted the post. One of the things they ask is : A little bit about how you used the sketch or what inspire you to create this





 SKETCH:


March Card Sketch


MY INTERPRETATION:





What inspire me to make my Card: Actually the Balloons, floating away just like our every moment does (as we get older time seems to move much Quicker).
I remember i had some balloon embellishments as i seen them recently and thought they would be good to use . Out came my embellishment box to see what else i could use as well as my scrap card stock  container   

Once i picked all my bits from the containers i had very little dye  cutting just some clouds which was great as it was quick to put together and i was using left over pieces expect for the card base.

I started with making a 5.5" x "top card using Kaisercraft " Frost" card stock.
I inked the card using Versa Colour "Mint" just wanting to give it some depth where i was placing the clouds.

Found  some building dye cut from "Uniquely Creative "Tiny House" dye cut from Kaisercraft "Ivory"
There was also some brown and green pieces of card stock, the green had been embossed with a floral embossing folder (unknown brand)' I used "Uniquely Creative "Stitched wavy" dies to create the hill behind the green grass
Placing the building behind the hill  
Using foam dot through out to give illusion of depth
Dye Cut set of Clouds from "Uniquely Creative" Cloud dye, edge them in Versa colour "Mint" ink
I already had a sun and balloon dye cut  (unknown brands)
The small lamp post is a Kaisercraft wooden flourish which i have inked on Brilliance "Narcissus" ink and Kaisercraft "Black" ink

No comments:

Post a Comment