Sunday 12 May 2019

Family Portrait (Maureen W.) AUST

Good  Morning all

Its been a cool start to the morning 9 degrees, hubby been up and completed his morning walk, Its now a clear crisp day. Chores for today have been completed so time to myself this morning , so decided to get up to date with my blogging. Today here is Australia its Mothers Day. our children live interstate 

I thought i would try a  new challenge blog:  https://scraptheboys.blogspot.com/
There challenge is to:
Here in Australia this is the month we celebrate Mother's Day and so for the only time YOU as a mother, grandmother, godmother can be in the photo along with the boy/man in your life.

I actual decided to scrap book our step granddaughter and her boys, after the birth of her second son, she now has three boys,  We try to visit them at least twice a year , but our daughters regular keep us up to date with photos.


MY INTERPRETATION:










I have used "Close to My Heart" Live Beautifully , which our daughter had given me
As i love to fussy cut i cut the dark pink (Burgundy coloured  roses and the white roses on the reverse side)
I love the Burgundy colour in this  paper selection.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! This family portrait is absolutely wonderful. You scrapped it beautifully here. Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap the Boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fussy cutting! Thanks for sharing with STB.

    ReplyDelete