Saturday 18 January 2020

Sketch 351 (Maureen W) Aust

Good morning all



Just sharing a card i have completed for a Challenge on Atlantic Hearts blog


Sketch 351

I was running out of time so used a Kaisercraft Sticker Book

I reversed the sketch , very quick and simple card

Hope you like it


MY TAKE:



THE SKETCH:





PRODUCTS:

Kaisercraft Sticker book " Lady Like" Collection
Embossing folder from my stash (freebie from a magazine)
Card base 
Sentiment sticker from my stash



CUTTING:

Cut the beige lace sticker to 3.75"  and second piece for horizontally at 3"
Cut the pink lace sticker to 3.75" and second piece for horizontal at 3"
Ran front of card thorough the embossing machine

ASSEMBLY :

See photo

3 comments:

  1. So gorgeous for a CAS card ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love with stickers come to the rescue! This is such a pretty card. Thank you for sharing with AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts! :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete