Wednesday 26 February 2020

We love you Maureen W (Aust)

Hi guys,



I completed this one over the weekend, its was for the Single page sketch challenge for "Stick it Down". I thought i used my Brother Scan and cut. I really Don't use it enough.


MY TAKE ON THE SKETCH:






THE SKETCH :

February Single Page Sketch


PRODUCTS USED:

Kaisercraft Scraps of White  and Rose card stock and scrap of Black card stock
Kaisercraft Oval Dye
Uniquely Creative " Sew  Lovely Hearts" Dye set
Kaisercraft Alpha's
Kaisercraft  " P.S.I Love You" Sticker Sheet
Kaisercraft " Tiny Woods" Collection:-  Cypress Reverse.
Brother Scan Cut  Inbuild Alpha's
2 x 3" x 3" photo's

CUTTING:

Dye cut the " Sew Lovely Hearts" twice from White cardstock
Using the  Brother Scan and Cut  , cut the words from "Cypress" Reverse
Starting from 5.50" from htge top and 2" from the left hand side  cut the words "Love You" leaving a 1.50" betwwn the two words.
Dye cut two ovals from the photo's so that they can be placed into cut out "O "
I cut the dog and cat from images i had previously saved from Black card stock

ASSEMBLY:


Place the dye cut photos under the cut out "O"
Add "Cypress " reverse to the "Rose" card stock
Add the dye cut hearts as per photo
Add the stickers from "P.S. I love You"  sheet as per Photo
Add the remainder of the embellishment  as per photo

No comments:

Post a Comment