Thursday 13 August 2020

Maureen W (Aust ) Case this sketch No: 384

 Morning all,


Such a beautiful Winter's day tops of 26 Degrees.

As usually I forgot to post this page early in the week . This weeks has been so busy. Normally we  have our Royal Show this week and a public holiday on  the Wednesday .

This year due to COVID19, alas no show but still a Public Holiday,  but they changed it till Friday so the workers could have a long weekend, so all our medical appointments where brought forward  hence a busy week.

Today , I participated in Case(E) this sketch weekly challenge.

http://casethissketch.blogspot.com

I used Kaisercraft  "Two Souls" Boutineer,  to create the 6" x  4.25" base and some stickers mounted on foam tape from Kaisercraft "With Love" Sticker Book

I do hope you like my interpretation of the Sketch

MY CARD:



THE SKETCH:


HAVE A CRAFTY WEEK 

STAY WELL AND SAFE

MAUREEN.



No comments:

Post a Comment