Wednesday 10 March 2021

Family

 Afternoon All


Another beautiful morning with a little rain overnight, tops of 30 degrees today, that's fine no humidity. Its so lovely we have been out this morning , I was using my scan and cut to cut some items for my Easter journal swap, I need to change the depth of the needle, but the plastic holder fell apart . I expect I cannot make it last for ever. I goggled the availability of a new one to buy.  It told me I would be able to get one at Mt Gravatt rang the store , yup they said and so off we went. When we got to the store it was not the correct one it had three holes in the bottom of it  and was a lot narrower than mine, Then went and got some cheap fuel  $1.19.5 a litre and came on home. Although we did buy a frame which was marked at $16.50 less 30% but docket shows it went through at $3.50. the girl was adamant the price was right. Cheap large  Photo frame.

Before I went out this morning I did the challenge layout for White with I , the colour this month is Ultra Marine. with either Stripes,, buttons or Bows. I have used all three on my page

https://whitewith1.blogspot.com/

Late last week when I was searching for some Striped papers I came across some "Bella" papers that are perfect for this challenge. 

I hope you like what I have completed


MY PAGE:



PRODUCTS USED:

Bella Paper Fusion:- Spotted, Striped, Spotted reverse, and Stripes Reverse

Buttons, Rhinestones, lace flowers, cotton and white lace, 6" and 0.25" ribbon tied into a bow  from my stash

Uniqolour Water Coloured Makers and White Water Coloured Card Stock scrap of white water coloured  card stock

Sullivan Flower Punch in small and Medium

Photo 5.00" a 2.75"


CUTTING

Cut two triangles 4.75" x 4.25" x 4.75" from Striped Paper

Cut 6" x 4.25" from "Spotted" Reverse

Cut 4.75" x 4.25" from "Spotted"

Cut 5.25" x 3.75" from "Stripes"

Fussy Cut Flowers from " Stripes Reverse"

Punch 3 small flowers and 2 Medium Flowers from scraps  of white card stock


ASSEMBLY:

Add the Triangles to top left and Bottom right of water coloured Card Stock

Add "Spotted" paper 3.25" from the top and 1.50" from left hand side

Add "Spotted" Reverse 4" from the top and 1.75 from left hand side

Add "Stripes" 3.25" from the top and 2.25: from left hand side

Add a row of lace at the bottom of "Stripes"

Add Photo 4.75" from the top and 2.50" from left hand sider

Create a flower cluster at the bottom right hand corner of the photo, using lace flowers, fussy cut flowers, white flowers punched, buttons, cotton, rhinestones and bow

Add the remaining embellishments as per photo. Splatter Marine coloured Paint on page


THANKS FOR STOPPING BY

HAVE A CRAFTY MONTH

MAUREEN

No comments:

Post a Comment