Tuesday 20 April 2021

Stomp Maureen W ( AUST)

  Good Morning


I woke up to a beautiful clear blue sky day  a bit chilly at 12 degrees Celsius this morning.

A great view of the city skyline from the windows in my hospital room, no smog this morning which is great.

I was happy when my extra paper arrived of "Wild" came before I had to come to hospital. I have  used it in the below sketch

I surprised myself I did not make as much mess  as I do at home fussy cutting.

The sketch is from this week's challenge from "Sketch n Scrap"


http://sketchnscrap.blogspot.com/


MY PAGE:





THE SKETCH:




PRODUCTS USED:

Uniquely Creative "Wild" Collection:- Mighty Reverse, Stomp, Dino, Stomp Reverse, Roar, 

and Wild

2 Photo 5" x 3.50"


CUTTING:

Cut "Stomp" 12" x 2"

Cut "Dino" 10" x 6"

Cut "Stomp" Reverse 4.5" x 12"

Fussy cut Dino, flowers, Stones,  and Foot Steps  from "Roar"

Fussy cut Words  from "Wild"


ASSEMBLY:

Use "Mighty" Reverse as base

Add "Stomp" Reverse 1.50" from the top and hard against left hand side 

Add "Stomp" 2" from left hand side hard against top

Add "Dino" 0.75" from the left and 3" from the top 

Add 1st photo 2.50 " left hand side and 3.25" from the top

Add 2nd photo 6.50 from the left hand side and 3.25 " from the top

Add fussy cut pieces to bottom left of photo 

Add feet and words to top of photo

Add title under 2nd photo

 


THANKS FOR STOPPING BY

HAVE A  CRAFTY MONTH

MAUREEN

6 comments:

  1. Love the dinosaur paper and pawprints! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great layout. I love the papers and embellishments you used for these dinosaur photos. AWESOME! Thanks for joining the challenge at Sketch n Scrap. Dorlene DT SNS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great layout, Maureen! Way to go with all of that fussy cutting. Great job with the sketch! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job fussy cutting!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I'm loving the dinos, and all of your fussy cutting! Great take on the sketch too! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch n Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing! Love your fussy cutting! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete