Friday 27 August 2021

August Card Sketch

 Morning all,

Another chilly start this morning, sitting a my craft table is lovely with the sun shinning through. 

I have been making cards this past few days  so I have made a card for the "Stick it Down" August sketch challenge. 

Just something simple using up my scraps 

http://stickitdngeown.blogspot.com/


I hope you like it. I have used a very old Kaisercraft Collection called " In the Attic".


MY CARD:





THE SKETCH:






THANKS FOR STOPPING BY 

HAVE A CRAFTY WEEK 

MAUREEN


6 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I wish it were chilly here. Still in the 90's. Thanks for playing along with this months card sketch at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the burlap paper choice for the background, and the wonderful flower and bird die cuts. You did a wonderful job layering! Love your embellishment brads as well. Thank you for joining Stick It Down--Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! Love all the elements you used. Thank you so much for joining us at Stick It Down this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the background paper you used and the layering! Thanks for playing along with us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Is that a fussy cut or a die-cut, whatever it is I love it. Thanks for playing along at Stick It Down.
    Mandi, card DT>

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your layers, great use of your "scraps!" Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete