Monday 2 August 2021

Beautiful

 

Morning all

Thanks for looking at my pages during the time I had on hospital , your support was overwhelming.

This is my second page months. I have been home a month and are recovering nicely and happy to be back in my scrap space 

This page was originally as part of the DT project for August. The group is now closed. I would like to thank Brenshevia for the sketch. 

I hope you like it, It will form part of my granddaughter scrap album for her holiday in the Blue Mountains in N.S.W. during February.

I do hope you like it I have turned the sketch about . I hope you will give it a go 


 MY PAGE:





THE SKETCH:



PRODUCT:

Couture Creations " Sweeping Plains" :- 03  Reverse and 02

Kaisercraft "Open Road" Collection :- Unearth Reverse 

Uniquely Creative " Outback Divine " :-  Vellum Creative Cuts and Creative Cuts

Uniquely Creative 1" Glass Domes

4" x 5.50 " landscape photo 

Couture Creations Sentiment  set


CUTTING:

Cut  Sweeping Plains 02 - 5.50" x 4"

Cut  "Unearth" Reverse 4" x 5.50 "


ASSEMBLY:

Using " Sweeping  Plains 03"Reverse 03" as base. 

Add "Open Road " 3" from the top and 2.50" from the left hand side 

Add " Sweeping Plains  02"  4.50" from the top and 2.50" from the right hand side 

Add photo 3.75" from the top and 3.25 from the left hand side 

Add Clusters of "Vellum and Creative Cuts from " Outback Divine "

Add domes to two of the circles from the Creative Cuts 

Add to page 

Add title to page as per photo (used a word from "Sweeping Plains ":Sentiment pack)


THANKS FOR STOPPING BY

HAVE A CRAFTY MONTH

MAUREEN WOOD

No comments:

Post a Comment