Tuesday 24 August 2021

Card Sketch 200

 Afternoon all

Today is so much different to warm days we have been having of late. A sudden storm this morning brought heavy rain and westerly wind. The rain had stopped but the wind has not disappeared and its cold as well. We have been spoilt with the weather this last week, but need the rain as it was starting to look a bit dry.

Yesterday I spent the day making  cards for an order, so to the mix, I added a sketch challenge as well

The card Challenge is for " Sketch n Scrap" weekly challenge, they alternate between a card and a layout each week 

http://sketchnscrap.blogspot.com/

I have used Uniquely Creative "Wild" Collection . It was good because  I only have small scraps left which fitted the sketch beautifully. 

I hope you like my interpretation


MY CARD:




THE SKETCH;






THANKS FOR STOPPING BY 

HAVE A CRAFTY WEEK 

MAUREEN 

5 comments:

  1. What a cute birthday card! Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Scrap this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute card birthday card & great take on the card sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and fun!! I love the dinosaur theme. Fabulous thanks for joining the challenge at Sketch n Scrap. Dorlene DT SNS

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card! I am loving how you are using these fun papers! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete