Tuesday 12 October 2021

October Card Sketch Maureen W (AUST)

 Morning 

Woke to rain this morning.  We did have a storm overnight as well just as I was heading to bed after falling asleep in my chair,  it is much cooler than yesterday as well. 

Quite pleasant, I have a chance to sit at my scrap table today  which is great. 

Today I will share a card I made for a challenge over on the Sick It Down blog 

http://stickitdown.blogspot.com/

When I was making cards over the weekend I had Kaisercraft  Peek a Boo Collection still on the table and I thought it was perfect for their sketch


MY CARD:






THE SKETCH:






THANKS FOR STOPPING BY 

HAVE A CRAFTY WEEK 

MAUREEN 

5 comments:

  1. WOW what a beautiful baby card! I LOVE your paper choices, and inking. Your little baby in the bassinet is wonderful. Thank you so much for joining Stick It Down--Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet baby card, the papers are very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card, Maureen! Thanks for playing along with our card sketch this month at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful card Maureen!! I love the softness of it! Great take on the card sketch too! Thanks for playing along with us this month at Stick it Down!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suck a sweet card. I love the soft tones of paper you used. Thanks for playing along at Stick It Down.
    Mandi, card DT

    ReplyDelete