Wednesday 27 October 2021

Sketch # 489 Danger Do not feed Maureen W (AUST)

 Morning  all


Very slack in  writing up pieces for my blog this month

Busy with appointments and so many storms, plus participation in a few cyber crops and I don't like using my laptop during the storms and we have had one most days.

Just wanted to share this layout I did at some stage this last week. Its been a long time since I only used one sheet of paper which I stamped in various colours using Uniquely Creative stamps and a dye cut I have had in my stash for a while, and lots of metal cogs

I have splatter with navy ink as well

The page is for a challenge over on Sketches inThyme blog 

I hope you like my interpretation of the sketch


http://sketchesinthyme.blogspot.com/



MY LAYOUT:



THE SKETCH  :





THANKS FOR STOPPING BY 

HAVE A CRAFTY DAY

MAUREEN 

2 comments:

  1. what a perfect take on the sketch! love the papers you used, thank you for sharing with us at Sketch in Thyme this month.

    Alicia
    Sketches in Thyme Design Team
    https://goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun pictures! I enjoyed your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining Sketches in Thyme this month.

    ReplyDelete