Tuesday 30 November 2021

Card Sketch 206 Maureen W (AUST)

 Afternoon all

Its been raining since early evening yesterday. We had storms since yesterday and are expected to last till the end of the week.

inside for me then. Today I went to make another card as was asked to make one with a shoe

I already has some dye cut, I could not find it as normal so instead started to tidy my dye cuts as they where mixed in with a lot of dye cut card bases , tags etc . Spend all morning putting  them into envelopes. Found what I was looking for and will make my card tomorrow.  Still have one mixed container to sort. Please with my self. Didnt realise how many card toppers I had.

I made this card Yesterday with a few others for Decembers Birthdays.

I used the sketch for Sketch n Scrap 

http://sketchnscrap.blogspot.com/

I have used a paper pad called Flower Blossom   most of it is Glitter based. Hope you like my interpretation of the sketch



MY CARD:





THE SKETCH:





THANKS FOR STOPPING BY 

HAVE A CRAFTY WEEK 

MAUREEN 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card, I recognize that paper pad from my own stash :) Love what you did with the sketch :) Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap
    Tina - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love all the pink! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete