Wednesday 19 January 2022

Smile (Maureen W ) AUST

 Morning  all,

Its another hot overcast day, the weather forecast is for heavy rain from next cyclone Tiffany  later to day

Been out to the orthopaedic surgeon to check on my knee replacement,  which is all good, the Xray showed swelling below the knee. When the doctor was flexing my knee it was an ouch situation. He said I have bruising on the bone below the knee.,who knows I don't on how it occurred. Its a watch and see situation.  This afternoon I have my 6 monthly diabetic check-up. I thought I would write this up as its been sitting since the weekend. 

The layout I completed is for Rochelle Spears Scrapbooking,  its a sketch challenge,  I am also entering in to the Scrap with Stacy Tic Tac Toe Challenge. 

http://rochellespears.blogspot.com/



http://scrapwithstacy.blogspot.com/ 

I have used flowers , 2 tag tucks and fussy cutting 


MY LAYOUT  :



SKETCH





TIC TAC TOE BOARD:




PRODUCTS USED:

Close to My Heart " Chelsea Gardens"

Kaisercraft Gems 

String from my stash

Kaisercraft  Kraft Card Stock




THANKS FOR STOPPING BY 

HAVE A CRAFTY DAY

MAUREEN 




No comments:

Post a Comment