Friday 13 May 2022

Card Sketch 472 Maureen W (AUST)

 Morning  all


Its raining again today  last night it was extremely  heavy. The place is a sodden  mess.

It will take ages to dry. At least its not hot so the grass won't  grow like it dies in summer.

Yesterday I completed the sketch for Atlantic Hearts weekly card challenge. 

As I had my scraps out as doing a journal page for a swap. I have no idea who printed the papers, I think some are Kaisercraft  and some are Stamping Up I must have received in a swap.

Hope you like it



MY CARD:







THE SKETCH :








THANKS FOR STOPPING BY 

HAVE A CRAFTY WEEK 

MAUREEN 



4 comments:

  1. Very pretty rose and lace! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the flower as a substitute for the bow and the beautiful background paper. Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenges this week and we look forward to seeing you again!
    Anna, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, I love the dainty lace and that patterned paper is beautiful! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely & so pretty for a damp dreary day. The touch of lace is perfect.
    Thanks for sharing with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
    Patty S, Design Team

    ReplyDelete