Sunday 19 March 2023

Design Team Post for LM 642-----Beautiful

 Moring All

I can't believe its time to be  back with us again for another week

The weather here in Australia has been quite warm , the past week and half each day has been between 30 degrees Celsius and 38 degrees which which is between 86 degrees Fahrenheit and just over a 100 degrees. Its been another busy fortnight , but in the afternoon I tend to have a snooze in the air conditioning to kept cool

I am back scrapping or card making most days which I am happy about getting my mojo back so the blog posts will increase. Yay for me , don't now about everyone else

Today's layout is for Lasting Memories week 642.

https://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com

March is brought to us by Lauren and we are celebrating special days.  On the 20th March its "International Day of Happiness."

What we challenging you to do, is to create a layout about some one or something that makes you happy.

My layout is of two of the Great Grandchildren Miya and Ryder (they cousins) but most adorable and certainly make us all happy

With this layout I have used lots off scrap pieces, those ones you tend to cut down but cannot quite throw that strip out.


MY LAYOUT:




PROUDUCTS USED:


Close to My Heart:-" Hope and Kindness"

Close to My Heart Cardstock

Uniquely Creative  "Juniper and Sage" Creative Cuts 

Uniquely Creative White String


THANKS FOR STOPPING BY

HAVE A CRAFTY WEEK

MAUREEN

No comments:

Post a Comment