Tuesday 27 March 2018

Green Challenge- white with one (aust)

Morning all.

This is the first time i have completed a colour challenge .

The Colour was green tones for the white with one blog spot challenge.

I chose a blue -green background card stock.
Using a 12 x 12 butterfly stencil  with  texture paste mixed with distress crayon colour "twisted citron"
I stencilled  the  centre of the page from top left to bottom right

Die cut the words "Hello and sunshine" birds, two different butterflies, foliage and leaves. Placing them randomly around my two Mats cut from  Kaisercraft Limelight Collection and the lighter one from Kaisercraft Golden Grove Collection.
Tucking a Light green flower and three darker paper flowers with die cut foliage and butterflies under the bottom left hand corner of my double mats

Adding a photo of  my children ( taken in 1975) at my parents house

Finished it off with some bling, darker  and lighter butterflies over the stencil, birds dotted through out, and a button bow with the word Beauty


No comments:

Post a Comment