Saturday 24 March 2018

March Sketchy Challenge- Scrapping Good Time - Face book page

I thought this month i would have a go at the Sketchy Challenge on the Scrapping Good Time, Face book Page.


I choose to kept pretty much to the sketch.










For this challenge i have used Kaisercraft "True Love Collection" and a small piece from the OOh La La Collection. 

I started by  cutting my background sheet, for this I have cut
 TOP: 2 1/2" piece of "My Baby"
 MIDDLE: 5" piece of "My Love Reverse"
BOTTOM: 4 1/2 piece of "Oui Oui" from the "OOh La La" Collection. 

On each of the joins I have placed a piece of Paper Mill "Woodlands Lace"

Cutting a photo Mat from "My Precious" Reverse and adding both photo's leaving a 1/8" all way around
From "My Love" reverse i have cut a piece  8" x 3" and cut a V at the bottom end
This piece will sit under the photo mat, centred in the middle of the right hand photo and over the lace.
Before adding this to the page  i have added a piece  green lace from the sticker sheet, then cut a  piece from "My Precious" 1 1/4" x 3" and added above the cut piece from the sticker sheet as i wanted to place by title on this piece

I have  added the V shaped piece of paper to my background paper ensuring it would central under the right hand photo, placing photo mat over the top 3/4" from the right.

I retrieved the hearts from the sticker sheet and tucking them under slightly on top and bottom of the left hand photo, keeping the lace slightly visible.

I then proceed to cut out 15 x 3/4 " hearts from apricot and white glitter card stock.
These where  placed on the right hand side of the photo in three rows. Over this ran a string of gold pearls.
To finish the page: Added title from sticker sheet, 3 diamond glass bead. a flower next to the title and to the right of the photo a row of flowers from the sticker sheet.
A sticker from the sticker sheet was added below the right photo, Bling was then added throughout page,with photo corners being paced at left and bottom right hand corner










No comments:

Post a Comment