Sunday 18 March 2018

Mystical Scrapbooking March Challenge:



Mystical Scrapbooking March Challenge:
Challenge 1:
Use Ribbon and Flowers.

Putting together this Layout, I have use Kaiser craft “Golden Grove Collection”
For My background I have used “Fallen Leaves” Reverse paper
I have then cut a rectangle from “Collated” Reverse 7” x 8” paper
Over this I have layered several ribbons at various lengths
I have used a 6” x 4” photo which I have matted in” Greenery” paper
Placing this mat over the ribbons using foam squares.
Dye cut leaf from Gold Glitter paper and flower petals from hessian
Cut flowers, butterflies and leaves from “Gold Dahlia” paper
Placing embellishments on bottom left and top and bottom right using foam dots tucking them under the photo mat. Layering again with foam dots the flowers and fruit.  Using another ribbon, I glued one underneath the photo mat and cut small strips of ribbon for bows which I placed randomly around the flowers.
Used a few words from the Sticker sheet in random places
Finishing off I Kindy Glitz with gold the flowers to match the leaves 



No comments:

Post a Comment