Sunday 18 March 2018

Mystical Scrapbooking March Challenge: 2



Mystical Scrapbooking March Challenge: 2

Challenge 2: Sketch challenge

This was a relative easy challenge. The hardest part was deciding on what background paper and photos to use.
I stuck to the actual sketch, with the only changes are that I used buttons instead of paper embellishments and braid.
Once I had chosen my paper Kaiser craft “Summer Splash collection”
I used the “Sun Kissed” paper for the background I added a Mixture of Strips from the “Summer Splash” Sticker sheet and Ric Rac Braid from my stash layering and gluing them across the page where my photos would sit, ensuring one sat beneath where the photo would go
Matted my photo’s in “Swell” using both the reverse on one photo and centred then across the strips using double sided tape.
Completing the layout by adding embellishments, Buttons from my stash, Pearl Drops, brown enamel drops, dotted the page with a cotton bud dipped in Orchid ink and then adding words from the “Summer Splash” sticker sheet.


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful take on the sketch challenge!.. gorgeous page! I love seeing old photos scrapped and the memories kept alive.

    ReplyDelete