Thursday 10 September 2020

Maureen W (card sketch 385)

 Morning all


Yesterday i worked on some sketched card challenges and my swap cards. I ran out of time to add the challenges one's to my blog. I  wrote one up only

This card is for Atlantic Hearts Challenge, I used a Dye cut Branch instead of flags

The papers are freebies from an old magazine called Papercraft Inspirations and i thought would be perfect for a Spring card

I hope you like it 

http://atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.com/

 

 MY CARD:

 

 


 

CARD SKETCH:

 


  

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY

HAVE A CRAFTY WEEK

AND STAY SAFE AND WELL

MAUREEN

3 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the paper, such pretty colors! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! The colors are really nice. Thanks for sharing with AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, I love the colours, the purples are great, such a pretty paper! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete