Saturday 12 September 2020

I ♡Cooking with my Nan . Maureen W (Aust )

 Hello everyone,

Its the weekend already, where has the time gone this week. I know it has been busy with doctors visits and people in and out.i work best in the morning at present, i get to tired after lunch so usually have a snooze. Yesterday it was our son's birthday. So a late night when i got home i sat in  the chair and was watching T V with a cuppa before i went to bed. I fell asleep in the chair and woke at 1.30 am and got up and went to bed. Feel quite tired this morning. Argh well won't be foing that again for a while


Today i want to share with you an entry i am entering into Let's Get Sketchy, monthly challenge. 

http://letsgetsketchy.blogspot.com


MY PAGE:





THE SKETCH:




WHAT I USED :

Today i am just writing a short description on what i have used.

The papers are freebies from Papercrafter Magazine from 2013. 

They are Bo Bunny. I have used a few bits from them . There where 8 double A4 sheets.

And only had little bit left, no full sheets.

I gave the cardstock a splattered with Gesso to make it look like flour

The wooden Flourishes are from Kaisercraft "Bon Appetiti" Collection

I have used3 x 3" x  5.25" photo's 


I hope you like my layout




THANKS FOR STOPPING BY

HAVE  A CRAFTY MONTH 

STAY SAFE AND WELL 

MAUREEN 


4 comments:

  1. Love your take on this months challenge. Cute photos and it looks like more eating than mixing to me lol. Thanks for joining in with us this month at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Lovin' your take on the sketch!! Super adorable layout! Thanks for playing along with us @ Let's Get Sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Great take on the sketch! Thank you for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a very cute photo. The use of colors in the work is also very nice.Thank you for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete