Monday 5 October 2020

Card Sketch 392 Maureen

 Morning all 


Its a Public Holiday Monday here in Queensland, Labour Day, its a glorious day , going to be warm a 30 degrees day, been out in the garden this morning. Nice in the shade.

I made this card from the sketch  for Cas(E) this sketch during "World Card Making" i have actual made two with the sketch it's such a great sketch. I hope you all got a chace during the weekend to celebrate "World  Card Making Day " by making a card

http://casethissketch.blogspot.com/

 

MY CARD:



THE SKETCH:


PRODUCTS USED:

Kaisercraft "Peppermint Kisses" Collection:- Sticker  Sheet

Red and Green String from my Stash

Kaisercraft "Stars" Embossing folder

Kaisercraft White Card Stock  (card base 4.75" x 6")

Uniquely Creative Cut A Part Sheet  Peppermint Kisses Kit, sticky backed Red Glitter paper and Essential Cut-a-part Dye


THANKS FOR STOPPING BY

HAVE A CRAFT WEEK

MAUREEN


1 comment:

  1. You may not know this but I am a BIG fan of embossing - don't even ask how many I have! lol This one escaped my notice... makes me double happy to find it here in our CTS gallery!
    SOOO pretty, Maureen!!
    =]

    ReplyDelete