Saturday 3 October 2020

Card sketch No 388 Maureen W

Afternoon everyone

Its been quite a warm day, been to the Chiropractor this morning and when looking for some small lettering as i need 5 but only had 4 small a's. So hard to find.  To my annoyance Riot Art and Craft had closed down and so had all the cheap shops except for one but didn't sell them. On the way home the  Freeway was like a car park. On the way to the Chiropractor we saw one accident but luckly  we could turn off onto a back road to avoid it, but come home also using the back roads there where a few in the 10klm trip . I said to hubby we will go to one  more shop at another shopping centre before we head home, luckly in the bins outside the shop they had exactly what I needed. Now onto what i am posting after my rant.

Today's card is for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge No : 388 is perfect design for my card swap . I was working on card orders last week so never completed one. Although our Daughter did get one of the Top 3 Designs in Sketch 387.




MY CARD:






THE SKETCH:




PRODUCTS USED:


Kraft Card Stock
I have used scraps from my scrap box
Uniquely Creative "Beautiful " Stamp Set
Bo Bunny Dies
Uniquely Creative Essential Cut Apart Dyes
Pearls from my Stash 
Close to my Heart stamp sentiment No:S1504



THANKS FOR STOPPING BY 
STAY SAFE AND WELL 
HAVE A CRAFTY WEEK 
MAUREEN 

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! Love the colors and those teeny tiny butterflies! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This came out really nice! I love the colors and the tiny butterflies at the top. Thank you for sharing with AHSC.

    ReplyDelete