Saturday 16 January 2021

Maureen W (AUST) Sketch 403

Hello All

Its been a very hot day 35 degrees, we just had a thunder storm with lots of thunder and lightening, but little rain. Somewhere close by must have been hit, radar shows we where on the outskirts of the storm 

Today I have been participating in a cyber crop weekend. Its all about sketch's and journaling. I have two out of the three layouts nearly completed. It was too dark to continue so cleared away. Waited till it finished then completed this post.

I made this card early this morning for the Challenge NO:403 for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge .

https://atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.com/

Our Daughter was in the top three last week, I loved her penguin stamped imagine. I am a paper person she loves to stamp and colour. we don't get to see each other often as she lives in another state and with borders closed due to COVID19 it makes it impossible this last year.

I have used Kaisercraft "Factory 42" Collection, basically I have only scraps left and one full sheet of paper, this type of card is easy to make when you have scraps

 

MY CARD:


THE SKETCH:





THANKS FOR STOPPING BY

HOPE OUR ALL SAFE AND WELL

HAVE A CRAFTY WEEK

MAUREEN





4 comments:

  1. Fabulous "masculine" interpretation of the sketch! Thanks so much for sharing your fabulous card with us at AHSC. Please join us again soon!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat tile paper, your card is a great use of our sketch and some scraps! Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, I struggle with masculine cards so this is fabulous! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like this card was fun to do, I know I love mixing leftovers to make cards too! This came out great, I especially like the stamped gears. Thanks for sharing with AHSC.

    ReplyDelete