Sunday 12 September 2021

Card.. Maureen W (AUST)

 Afternoon everyone

It's been another warm day, just sat in my chair to type this up. Feeling exhausted did a couple of simple scrapbooking pages this morning which I will share during the week.Once I have written this up think I will have a snooze.

The card is for the card challenge  over at Papercraft Treasures  blog spot 

They have a card and a scrapbook challenge each month and the easy thing is, you can enter either via the face book group or via the blog

https://papercrafttreasures.blogspot.com/

I have used Kaisercraft Flower Shoppe Collection to complete the  Slimline card I have rotated the sketch

I hope you like it and join in the fun.


 MY CARD:


THE SKETCH:






THANKS FOR STOPPING BY

HAVE A CRAFTY WEEK 

MAUREEN 

No comments:

Post a Comment