Saturday 11 September 2021

Card Sketch No: 437 Maureen W (AUST)

 Afternoon All

This is another card from Thursday , been busy this morning scrapbooking, catching up on some challenges after a busy week, It will be another one next week have three appointments  next week I wish they could all be done on the same day but no that would be a miracle plus a blood test.

Its another warm day today, when I finish this it will be coffee time and a snooze.

Todays card is for the weekly Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge No:  437

http://atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.com 

I had been using my scrap box so out it came for this one as well, the water can is a rub on, had been using the last of the sheet for some Spring ATC swaps now the sheet is finished. That's an achievement in its self I have them for heavens know how long at least 10 years and they where still as good as knew. the Bread bin I kept my stickers works well.


I hope you like my interpretation of the sketch



MY CARD:






THE SKETCH:




THANKS FOR STOPPING BY

HAVE A CRAFTY WEEK

MAUREEN

7 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card! I love it! Thanks for joining us at Altantic Hearts Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, it's so fun when our leftovers come together to create something pretty!
    Thanks for sharing with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
    Patty S, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Maureen. I love the papers that you used. This is a card that could suit many different occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love the fun mix of elements. Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card - love the colours you've chosen. We love having you play along with us at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, I love the colours and using up those scraps is a fabulous feeling! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card for Challenge #437 at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge! Thanks for joining us this week.

    ReplyDelete