Friday 10 September 2021

Card Sketch 437 Maureen W (AUST)

 Afternoon 

Its getting quite warm is afternoon, been to the chiropractor late morning, and had lunch  and put my leg up.so thought I write this quick post whilst resting my knee

Again I have used the Kaisercraft  6.5" Paper  Pad called "Island Escape" 

This one was for "Stick it Down"  monthly Card Challenge 


http://stickitdown.blogspot.com/



 MY CARD:





THE SKETCH:





THANKS FOR STOPPING BY 

HAVE A CRAFTY WEEK 

MAUREEN 

6 comments:

  1. I think your card makes me LONG for an Island Escape. ;-) Beautiful soft colors, and lovely layering of papers. The stitched look on the sides is wonderful. Thank you for joining Stick It Down--with your beautiful card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like what you've done, plus the stitching is great too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! Makes me dream of a vacation! Thanks for playing along with our card sketch this month at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Maureen! Love the beach theme and the soft colors. . .thanks for playing along with us this month @ Stick it Down.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card. I love the embossing stitching. Thanks for playing along at Stick It Down
    Mandi, card DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the tropical theme. Thanks so much for joining us at Stick it down.

    ReplyDelete