Tuesday 25 January 2022

Card Sketch 201 (Maureen W )AUST

 Afternoon all


It's midday nearly,  I have completed another card this morning,  I had a cuppa thinking about what I would use to create this circle card, would I cut some circles  or look in my container which has some already cut, then I have a container of circles from my emblishments where I've used all the paper.  They not big containers only the take away plastic food ones they used to use. I brought new ones to house my collectables, creative cuts other come with a collection, hubby adapted size shelving and they stack nicely and it means I don't need to search for them when doing a layout. T hey also hold all my fussy cut pieces as well.

I decided to use a bit of both, Hope you like my card


https://sketchnscrap.blogspot.com/2022/01/card-sketch-210.html

MY CARD:









THE SKETCH:







THANKS FOR STOPPING BY 

HAVE A CRAFTY WEEK 

MAUREEN 

5 comments:

  1. This is a great card, Maureen! Such a great mix circle pieces! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Maureen! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your take on the sketch with those fun circles! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great take on the card sketch Maureen! What a FUN mix of papers! Thanks for playing along with us this month at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful take on the sketch and love the background! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap this month! :)

    ReplyDelete