Friday 20 January 2023

Design Team 20th January "Smile"

 Morning all


This is my first page as part of the Design Team for Cookin Up Creations with a Theme of "Out with the Old and in with the New" since last year. Happy to be back

I have chosen to use some of my old paper "Kaisercaft"  Keepsake Collection , I was surprise it was in the old drawer as it was one single piece with a hole cut in it, plus a sticker sheet. Most of thoes pieces I thought had gone to the local kindergarten when I shifted. plus the photo frame

So out with the old and  in with the New I used a piece of Close to my Heart "Hope and Kindness" which was given to me for Mothers Day last May, but it was the last collection other than my kits I received or purchased , as that is when i broke my fingers and since have not scrapped.

I hope you like this plain and simple piece 



MY LAYOUT:






THANKS FOR STOPPING BY

HAPPY CRAFTING

MAUREEN




No comments:

Post a Comment