Sunday 1 January 2023

Lasting Memories Design Team 631---- First Christmas

Happy New Year to all.

My first page for the a new Year, my first for nearly six months last page published was the Design Team Post 601.

I dropped a box of dyes ,I tried to save them as many small dyes in the container, but alas instead I got my hand caught when it fell. It rotated the cuff on a couple of fingers and facture a few. didn't think I had done much damage. So waited until Wednesday as I had an appointment already. He took one look at it and sent me for an x ray from there straight to Emergency. Where they cut my wedding ring off took further scans and then the orthopedics surgeon look at it and said surgery required. They plaster it till surgery.

So the around about had begun two surgeries later and lots of physio. It's not quite there yet as still require further surgery. But did not want that until after our BIG move which happens on the 7th. We sold our house and moving to an over 50's life style resort close to our two daughters.

Our new adventure has begun 

I don't have a photo for my page as yet they haven't arrived but is of our Great Grandson Ryder first Xmas. 

kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com

MY  PAGE:  




PRODUCT:


Uniquely Creative "December to Remember" :- The Spirit of Christmas, Gifted Wrapped , Creative cuts , Puffy Alphabet Stickers, Gnome Speciality Sheet and Traditionally Christmas Embellishments.


Thank you for stopping by, why not join in the fun with a first layout for 2023.



HAPPY CRAFTING


MAUREEN 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment