Wednesday 24 May 2023

Amazing Place- Sketch 8 in the 7th Annual Mad about Sketch Challenge

 Morning All


A cool morning again 7 degrees Celsius or 44 degrees in Fahrenheit , although Winter for us here in Australia is just about to start, there has  already been good snow falls at the ski resorts.

Today is all about Cookin Up Creations 7th Annual All about Sketches . My Design Team page for Wednesday the 24th  May. We did get a choice on the two we wanted to do.

My first sketch is sketch 8 . Love the sketch, I have only use two photos , but there is 4 photo spaces

The challenge is  to use the sketch and to do some journaling on one of the those  photo spots.

My biggest problem was my base page  as to what colour I was going to use as I was using cool colours as my photo mats. It looks grey up it s "Meadow" Green

Please join in the fun of these sketches at 

http://www.cookinupcreations.net/forum/ 

MY PAGE:




THE SKETCH:



PRODUCTS USED:

Uniquely Creative  "Grand Adventure:":-Jet Set Reverse , Nomad, Nomad Reverse, and Creative Cuts 

Uniquely Creative "Meadow " Cardstock

Uniquely Creative 3.5" Paper Doilies

2 x 3.75" square Photo's


I do hope you like my interpretation of the Sketch


HAPPY CRAFTING

MAUREEN WOOD


No comments:

Post a Comment