Friday 26 May 2023

Card Sketch 526

Afternoon all


The sun has come out this afternoon after a wet start to the day, which brought me into my craft space, which I think is a good thing as I actually got some cards and a layout done.

A least the sun will warm the house up, 

    One of the cards I did was for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge  its been a long time since I created half circles on a card but here is my Card

 https://atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.com/

MY CARD:


THE SKETCH:


I hope you like my take on the sketch, I have used Kaisercraft "Peachy " 6" paper pad , Kaisercraft Circle Dyes and Uniquely Creative Bird Dye.



THANKS FOR LOOKING

HAPPY CRAFTING

MAUREEN 



2 comments:

  1. what a lovely color combination by using your sketch to create this bird card. Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Heart Sketch

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the softness in your colours, so pretty! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete