Sunday 28 May 2023

May 28th - LM #652 - Design Post------"HAPPY"


Morning all


I cannot believe we nearly into a new month and it will be official Winter for us in the Southern Hemisphere. We have already ha some chilly mornings .

Its the first challenge for the month over at Lasting Memories

https://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com/

The challenge for Team A  is to bring you some ideas on this letter challenge.

When I first looked at it , I could only think of colours , but once I grab my photos it began to all come together 

Team A - Summer signals the beginning of hotter weather, so please use an item or technique that starts with the letters of this summer word: WARMER.

MY PAGE:


PRODUCTS:

Uniquely Creative "Summer Sonata" Collection:-  Bird Song, Vellum creative Cuts and Creative Cuts
Uniquely Creative "Class " in Session  Laser Cuts

These are the items I used to make up the word 'WARMER"


W: White Cardstock, Words

A:   Arrows

R: Roses, Ric Rack Braid, Rhine Stones

M: Mats (Photo)

E: Ephemera , Enamel Dots

R: Rectangular Photo, Ripped Paper


I hope this gives you some idea of what to use, Why not come and join in the fun as we use "Summer" Words to create a layout


HAPPY CRAFTING
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY
MAUREEN








No comments:

Post a Comment