Thursday 1 June 2023

Cookin Up Creations "Mad about Sketches " 7th annual Challenge : Design Team page "Disney on Ice

 Morning all 

Today is a cloudy cold day, you can hear the wind whistling through the palms, whilst I completed this layout I started just on a week ago. Did all my fussy cutting, but it got so busy I did not put it all together

Today I bring you  the last challenge for the month in the 7th Annual Mad about sketches over at Cookin' Up Creations

http://www.cookinupcreations.net/forum/

I cannot believe its the end of the month already , we nearly half way through the year, with the start of Winter in the Southern Hemisphere tomorrow

Today I have used some Easter papers as I just love the delicate colouring of the flowers and it suits the photos so well. The photos are of  our youngest daughter with her granddaughter at "Disney on Ice" last June.


The products I used are from Studio 73: A Touch of Spring Collection:- Spring Fling  Reverse and Studio 73:- Hoppin into Spring:- Fussy Cutz page and the Tags Pockets and Shapes page 

Anko Card stock for photo mats with Upikit Alphas and Kaisercraft Rhinestones


MY PAGE:







THE SKETCH:



Thanks for stopping by. Come join the fun



HAPPY CRAFTING

MAUREEN

No comments:

Post a Comment