Sunday 11 June 2023

LM #654 - Team A Ho, Ho, Ho

Morning all

The month is getting away from us all, we back with another Summer Word BEACH.

At Lasting memories. I wish it was Summer here in Australia our mornings are quite cool at around 6 degrees Celsius or 42'degress Fahrenheit but I should accept that it's the first month of Winter and be grateful it does not show.

https://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com

The challenge for the A Team this month is below

Team A - Summer signals the start of beachy fun, so please use an item or technique that starts with the letters of this summer word: BEACH.

I have used the below on my layout

B is for Bird

E is for Empherema

A is for Arrow

C is for Circle or Christmas

H is for Hessian



MY LAYOUT:


I have used 2 Sheets on Uniquely Creative "A Very Vintage Christmas" Collection :- Feliz Navidad. Onei fussy cut to use plus Creative Cuts, Hessian and the Laser Cuts.

A very simple layout but I think quite effective

Hope you like it

 THANKS FOR STOPPING BY

HAVE A CRAFTY WEEK

MAUREEN

1 comment:

  1. Those flower clusters are just beautiful, and I love the fun sign to Santa in your photo!

    ReplyDelete