Sunday 30 June 2024

Lasting Memories Design Team #708 - June 30 - Both Teams - Favorite Topic

 Morning all,

We back again after another busy week, and one to come we have had our shortest day so the evenings will start growing longer and it won't be completely dark by 5.p.m.

Jill is bringing us another fun challenge in our Favourite things for June

 Favorite Topic - What do you love scrapbooking about - a favorite trip, hobby or even your favorite person?

I have chosen my great grandchildren . Most of my scrapbook pages will be about something they are up to

This week I chose to do a page about our Great Granddaughter dancing

The challenge page is at the below link

https://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com

MY PAGE:


I hope you find inspiration in my page

Thanks for stopping by
Have a crafty week
MAUREEN

No comments:

Post a Comment