Sunday 15 September 2024

Design Team Lasting Memories Challenge #719 Mood Board TEAM A


Afternoon all

Another week has passed us by, A mixed bag with the weather this week, extremely cold mornings back into single digits. Most days have been lovely a few wet days but mostly in the mid 20's  I quiet like that type of weather in Spring.
Another week down with physio thank heavens.

Thought I get this written up whilst waiting on the cleaner, first time it will have had a through clean since I came home from hospital.

Another colour inspiration chart of greens and yellows this week over at Lasting Memories
Why no come and enjoy the fun and get those pages scraped 


MY LAYOUT




COLOUR INSPIRATION:



I hope my page gives you some inspiration, I drew my inspiration from the colours on the mood board
their are subtle hints of green on my base page with the green leaves and tangle vines .
I hope you can take up our challenge this week


THANKS FOR STOPPING BY
HAPPY CRAFTING 

MAUREEN

No comments:

Post a Comment