Sunday 22 September 2024

Design Team Lasting Memories Challenge #720 Mood Board TEAM B

 Afternoon all

I love the Spring with the flowers blooming, our veg patch in the village had a working bee on Wednesday and lots of seedling planted out, Cannot wait for the tomato and cucumber crop tp start producing. Hope we don`t get another cold snap  and the sun continues to shine.

Yet another week of physio down now half way through thank heavens.

I choose this colour inspiration for the Autumn tones then could not fine  my container which has Autumn colours in it , so it was about finding colours in my unsorted stash for the page.

I hope , it can give the inspiration to create a layout for week three of the Colour palette over at Lasting Memories challenge page, so why not come and join the fun at

Lasting Memories

MY LAYOUT:



THE COLOUR INSPIRATION:


THANKS FOR STOPPING BY

HAVE A CRAFTY WEEK

MAUREEN



No comments:

Post a Comment