Monday 31 December 2018

"Happy New Year" Design Team Post

Design Team


Good Morning,

The Design Team Post for January reveal, Glitter “Happy New Year”.I hate glitter with a passion, so went for Glitter card stock instead, even that leaves tiny bits of glitter stuff on your hands.
I thought a card would be the easiest to do



MY CARD:



:



PRODUCT:


Kaisercraft Glitter card stock in Champagne, light gold and pink , White Card stock
Kaisercraft "Sparkle" Collection in Auroral Reverse and Glint Reverse
Gold oval Frame Art Sticker (From my Stash)
Musical Instrument from my stash
Cut wine glasses and champagne bottle with my Scan and Cut
15 cm square" card
Gold Pearls
Happy New Year printed using my Brother Label Maker and clear tape


CUTTING:

Base
First Layer Pink glitter card stock Cut 13 cm square
Second Layer Champagne card stock' Cut 11 cm square
Third Layer "Glint" Reverse 8 cm square
Fourth Layer "Auroral" Reverse 4 cm square
Cut Champagne Bottle and Glasses

ASSEMBLY:

Add Layers as per photo and embellishments

No comments:

Post a Comment